If you like peanuts and noodles, you’ll enjoy this tasty and colorful dish.
- 8 ounces Soba noodles or whole wheat angel hair pasta
- 1 cup crinkle cut carrots
- 2 cups frozen shelled edamame
- 1 cup snow peas
- 1/2 cup Thai peanut sauce
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- Chopped fresh cilantro
- Coarsely chopped peanuts
Bring lightly salted water to a boil in a large saucepan. Add noodles and carrots; return to boiling and cook 5 minutes. Stir in edamame and snow peas; cook uncovered for 3 to 5 minutes or until noodles and vegetables are tender. Drain and return to saucepan. In a bowl, mix together peanut sauce, peanut butter and soy sauce until smooth. Stir peanut sauce into the pan with noodles and vegetables. Sprinkle with cilantro and peanuts.