This sweet, crisp pepper salad requires refrigeration 1 hour prior to serving.
- 1 Red sweet pepper cored and seeded
- 1 Yellow sweet pepper cored and seeded
- 1 Orange sweet pepper cored and seeded
- 1 Small sweet onion
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
Slice sweet peppers into matchstick-size pieces and place in a large bowl. Slice onion into matchstick-size pieces and add to the bowl. Add parsley. Sprinkle with coarse salt and pepper. Add rice vinegar and sesame oil, stirring to mix well. Cover and refrigerate approximately 1 hour before serving. To serve, toss salad again and sprinkle with crumbled feta cheese.
Photo by Galen Ludwick Harris