The Parmesan cheese accents the flavor to such a wonderful extent that you may want to add extra cheese.
- 1 large can chicken broth
- 1 large can tomatoes crushed
- 1 package frozen spinach chopped
- 1 pound bag cheese tortellini frozen
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Parmesan cheese
In large pot, combine broth, tomatoes, spinach and seasonings. Bring to a boil while breaking apart spinach. Add tortellini and stir to separate. Simmer for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally. Serve sprinkled with Parmesan cheese.
Photo by Galen Ludwick Harris