The crust for this quiche is made from a can of crescent rolls.
- 4 cups unpeeled zucchini sliced thin
- 1/2 cup onion
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped parley
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder or salt
- 1/4 teaspoon basil
- 1/4 teaspoon oregano leaves
- 2 eggs
- 8 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 can crescent rolls
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Cook and stir zucchini and onion in butter for 10 minutes. Stir in salt, pepper, parsley, garlic powder, basil and oregano. Combine eggs and cheese. Then add to above mixture.
Separate crescent rolls and line a 10-inch ungreased pie pan. Pinch the sides of the rolls together. Spread mustard over rolls. Pour vegetable mixture into the pie plate. Bake 20 minutes or until center sets.