A locally led, statewide preferred partnership program for farm-focused agencies and advisors.
As the largest agricultural organization in nearly every county as well as the state of Ohio, Farm Bureau offers an unrivaled scope and scale for connections within the farm and food community.
With the Select Partners program, your agency will build richer and deeper connections with farmers and industry leaders and be given special opportunities to best position your agency within the agricultural market.
Plus, through the Nationwide relationship and Ohio Farm Bureau member benefits, we offer significantly enhanced policyholder value leading to stronger agency performance within agriculture. As the approved insurance and financial services partner of Ohio Farm Bureau, Nationwide has provided additional benefits for Ohio Farm Bureau members as part of their farm policies. Research has shown better than average client retention and policies per household over non-Farm Bureau policyholders.
Participating as the Select Partners program leads to mutual growth, which is simply good business, and with mutual support, the solutions and services provided will improve Ohio Farm Bureau members’ risk management outcomes.
Ohio Farm Bureau Select Partners offers agencies:
- Significant growth opportunity in the ag market.
- County level engagement, communication and partnership opportunities.
- Preferred partner status in targeted markets of your choice.
- Special invitations to various farm and food related events.
- Use of the Select Partners brand standard, demonstrating your focus and attention to the agricultural market.
- Inclusion in various marketing content, along with online listing.
Select Partners Pledge
At Ohio Farm Bureau, we believe in protecting what matters most for our members. To do that, Select Partners participants pledge to provide the best in consultative service. The partnership pledge puts the needs of the member at the center of service, which is not accomplished by selling products. It is accomplished by serving as a consultant and advisor ensuring the solutions provided best meet the member’s needs.
Select partners pledge to:
- Work with members to fully understand their risks from top to bottom.
- Always include and offer the best protection, solutions and options available on the market.
- Provide excellent service, including a detailed explanation of the coverage and options available.
- Conduct regular business operation and portfolio reviews annually or as needed.
- Be responsive and offer innovative business strategies and solutions as part of the service.
- Commit to continued educational development for staff and staying at the forefront of industry innovations.
- Commit to working together to advance agriculture and strengthen our communities.
Eligible agencies must be appointed with Nationwide and adhere to the Ohio Farm Bureau Select Partners Pledge.
Enrollment is a two step process. Step one is gaining an endorsement from a county Farm Bureau, which requires local engagement and a commitment to mutual growth. Step two is designation and registration with Ohio Farm Bureau Strategic Partnership Staff.