July 8 through July 15 brought eight days of food, fun, and entertainment.Read More
Clinton, Greene, Fayette, and Warren County Farm Bureaus are nonprofit organizations that are seeking an office county office administrator (32-40 hrs. /week) for immediate hire. This position offers a rewarding, fast paced office environment for the individual who likes daily variety in their job.
To assist County Farm Bureau organization in developing, maintaining and executing successful programs and services that meet the needs of members with efficiency and accuracy.
Responsible to and supervised by the organization director in the four-county office.
- Support company operations by maintaining office equipment, supply inventory, and systems.
- Maintain accurate membership records on all members through the database.
- Maintain accurate financial records. This is currently done using QuickBooks software. All financial accounts must be reconciled in a timely manner.
- Maintain an accurate file system, whether it is done electronically or in hard copy. The filing system will be such that it is easily accessible and organized so that the supervisor and organization directors can utilize it and be done within the parameters set forth by the Ohio Farm Bureau.
- During office hours, promote company activities, member services, etc. as directed by the supervisor.
- Work in conjunction with the directors in putting together mailings for the county Farm Bureaus.
- Develop and foster a good working relationship with the company and its affiliates.
- Prepare and attend county financial audits.
- Maintain an attractive office that includes good housekeeping practices, regular work hours and good telephone communication habits.
- Attend special meetings or conferences that will aid in maintaining and improving the position of office administrator as directed by the supervisor or organization directors.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the organization director.
- High school diploma; more education or job experience preferred.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with a wide variety of individuals.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Proficient in basic computer skills (Excel and Microsoft).
- Experience with QuickBooks accounting program.
- Experience with Google Drive/Docs.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-starter with ability to multi-task and maintain deadlines.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Understanding of Farm Bureau/agriculture.
To apply, please send a resume, cover letter, and three references to [email protected] Applications will be accepted through July 7, 2023.
Labor has always been an issue, mainly because we are a seasonal operation. So that's a challenge finding somebody who only wants to work three months out of a year, sometimes up to six months.Farm Labor Resources
I appreciate the benefit of having a strong voice in my corner. The extras that are included in membership are wonderful, but I'm a member because of the positive impact to my local and state agricultural communities.Strong communities
I see the value and need to be engaged in the community I live in, to be a part of the decision-making process and to volunteer with organizations that help make our community better.Leadership development
Farm Bureau involvement has taught me how to grow my professional and leadership experience outside of the workforce and how to do that in a community-centric way.Young Ag Professionals program
With not growing up on a farm, I’d say I was a late bloomer to agriculture. I feel so fortunate that I found the agriculture industry. There are so many opportunities for growth.Growing our Generation
Knowing that horticulture is under the agriculture umbrella and having Farm Bureau supporting horticulture like it does the rest of ag is very important.Groovy Plants Ranch
If it wasn't for Farm Bureau, I personally, along with many others, would not have had the opportunity to meet with our representatives face to face in Washington.Washington, D.C. Leadership Experience
The Antique Power Club of Clinton County is one of our respected group members. Originated in 1972, the club was…Read More
Gunner Lee is elected as a new trustee for the Clinton County Farm Bureau.Read More
Deanna Liermann was elected as a new trustee to serve on the Clinton County Farm Bureau Board.Read More
Hugh Vance has recently been elected as a new trustee onto the Clinton County Farm Bureau Board during the Annual…Read More
Leadership Clinton is a program designed to enhance development of existing and future leaders for Clinton County.Read More