Editors note: edible Columbus is brought to you by Franklin County Farm Bureau Board of Trustees.
Sales representatives for edible Columbus should be experienced and motivated in advertising sales with a passion for local foods, culinary, and agricultural topics. Receive 30% commission on all advertisers – both new and returning – plus bonuses for seasonal goals.
Sales representatives will report directly to the marketing and design manager. Developing new business is a priority. Sales reps will be responsible for all aspects of the sale, managing each account and prioritizing renewals.
Preferred candidates will have:
● One to two years of advertising sales experience
● Cold calling experience
● Solid communication and presentation skills
● A positive attitude and entrepreneurial spirit
● The ability to build relationships effectively
● The ability to work independently on a virtual team
● Computer proficiency with Excel spreadsheets, Google platform, and sales software are required, as is access to a broadband internet connection
● The ability to complete reports on account activity and emerging new opportunities
● Access to reliable transportation—work may involve regional travel
● The willingness and ability to participate in occasional meetings or phone calls pertaining to sales work for edible Columbus.
This is a commission-based, independent contractor position. Income is commensurate with sales and retention of renewals.
Position open until filled.
To apply, please send resume and cover letter to [email protected]