Date(s) - September 27, 2022
5:30 pm - 9:00 pm
Join us at the Lake County Fair Youth & Community Center for our “Clam Bake” and annual meeting, as we reflect on 2022 accomplishments, recognize scholarship and special awards recipients, celebrate our members and volunteers, and set the course for Lake County Farm Bureau for next year!
There will be proposed code changes regarding membership including classifications, dues and more.
We are a grassroots organization which means your voice and opinion matter! Your vote establishes policies that impact agriculture and our communities, elects board trustees and delegates to the 2023 OFBF Annual Meeting, and influences what happens at the local and state levels.
Social time begins at 5:30 p.m. with dinner at 6:15 p.m. and a business meeting to follow.
- $15 per member
- $30 per non-member
- $12 per dozen additional clams
Dinner: Clam Bake Dinner by Rockway Catering
- One dozen wild top neck clams
- 1/2 chickens grilled to perfection
- Candied sweet potatoes
- Seasoned redskin potatoes
- Corn on the cob
- Rolls & butter
- Clam chowder
Guest Speaker: Ohio Soybean Council
RSVPs are required by Tuesday, Sept. 20.
- Mail check and attendee info to: Lake County Farm Bureau, 8460 Ridge Rd, North Royalton, OH 4413
- Call 440.426.2195 and pay by credit card, or
- register online.