News & Events
- 2014 Workshop on Ag Terrorism: Threats, Impacts and Challenges Sept. 24-25
- Agricultural Fertilizer Applicator Certification Program Training Sept. 25
- NE Ohio Farm to School Regional Workshop Sept. 26
- Agricultural Fertilizer Applicator Certification Program Training Sept. 26
- Your Woods, Water and Wildlife Oct. 2
Muskingum County CAUV Meeting
Dec. 6, 2012 | 06:00 am
The Current Agricultural Use Valuation (CAUV) program ensures Ohio farmland is valued for its agricultural use value. Due to several factors, CAUV values have increased dramatically over the last several years, although still providing a substantial savings to Ohio farmers. At this meeting, Ohio Farm Bureau seeks to educate landowners on the CAUV program and the calculation that is used to value qualifying farmland.
Time and place still to be determined.