News & Events
- Pipeline Easement Issues Briefing Sept. 17
- Northwest Ohio Ag-Business Breakfast Forum Sept. 18
- 2014 Workshop on Ag Terrorism: Threats, Impacts and Challenges Sept. 24-25
- Agricultural Fertilizer Applicator Certification Program Training Sept. 25
- NE Ohio Farm to School Regional Workshop Sept. 26
OSU Income Tax School Nov. 19 and 20
Nov. 19, 2012 - Nov. 20, 2012
Kent Student Center, Kent State University
800 E. Summit St.
Ohio State University Extension has announced its annual schedule of OSU Income Tax Schools. The schools are offered at eight locations around Ohio, are designed for people who prepare income tax returns, and the cost is $335.
The teaching team for the schools includes three OSU Extension faculty and two current and two retired employees of the Internal Revenue Service. Three of the seven will be at each location.
The registration fee includes the 700-plus-page National Income Tax Workbook, which is published by the Land Grant University Tax Education Foundation; the RIA 2013 Federal Tax Handbook, which is valued at $75; and all meals, meeting rooms, instructor fees and additional reference materials.The schools offer continuing education credit for attorneys, enrolled agents, certified public accountants and certified financial planners. The schools also fulfill the new 15-hour requirement for registered tax return preparers.