News & Events
- 2014 Workshop on Ag Terrorism: Threats, Impacts and Challenges Sept. 24-25
- Agricultural Fertilizer Applicator Certification Program Training Sept. 25
- NE Ohio Farm to School Regional Workshop Sept. 26
- Agricultural Fertilizer Applicator Certification Program Training Sept. 26
- Your Woods, Water and Wildlife Oct. 2
Pipeline Construction Issues Briefing Feb. 26
Feb. 26, 2013 | 06:30 pm
Marion Township Building
Hocking County business and community leaders, as well as interested residents are invited to attend a special pipeline construction issues briefing, sponsored by the Hocking County Farm Bureau. The briefing will be held at the Marion Township Building on Feb. 26 at 6:30 p.m.
The program will be facilitated by Ohio Farm Bureau Federation Director for Energy, Utility and Local Governmental Issues, Dale Arnold.
Any questions about this program can be directed to the Hocking County Farm Bureau office at 740-474-6284.