News & Events
- 2014 Workshop on Ag Terrorism: Threats, Impacts and Challenges Sept. 24-25
- Agricultural Fertilizer Applicator Certification Program Training Sept. 25
- NE Ohio Farm to School Regional Workshop Sept. 26
- Agricultural Fertilizer Applicator Certification Program Training Sept. 26
- Your Woods, Water and Wildlife Oct. 2
Pipeline Easement Issues Briefing March 19
Mar. 19, 2013 | 07:00 pm - 09:00 pm
Eastern Gateway Community College
4000 Sunset Boulevard
Steubenville, OH 43952
A variety of interstate, intrastate and local oil and gas collection networks are being installed throughout Ohio. Learn the basics of creating an effective easement agreement across private property. Issues concerning financial compensation, natural resource conservation, repair/remediation and conditions where eminent domain provisions apply are presented.
Contact Maggie Corder, Jefferson County Soil and Water Conservation District at 740-264-9790 for more information.