News & Events
- 2014 Workshop on Ag Terrorism: Threats, Impacts and Challenges Sept. 24-25
- Agricultural Fertilizer Applicator Certification Program Training Sept. 25
- NE Ohio Farm to School Regional Workshop Sept. 26
- Agricultural Fertilizer Applicator Certification Program Training Sept. 26
- Your Woods, Water and Wildlife Oct. 2
Growing and Cooking with Herbs May 8
May. 8, 2013 | 06:00 pm - 08:00 pm
Brown's Family Farm Market
11620 Hamilton Cleves Rd.
Hamilton, OH 45013
Butler County Farm Bureau presents its Grow and Know event, Growing and Cooking with Herbs. Jody Boyd, greenhouse manager, will present simple growing methods for a variety of herbs in container or home gardens. Attendees also will gain practical culinary skills of using herbs in the kitchen, including preserving herbs. Arrive early to purchase herb plants, which will be half off for all attendees that day.Cost: Farm Bureau members– $10; nonmembers – $20Registration: Call Butler County Farm Bureau at 513-844-8371. RSVP by May 3.