News & Events
- 2014 Workshop on Ag Terrorism: Threats, Impacts and Challenges Sept. 24-25
- Agricultural Fertilizer Applicator Certification Program Training Sept. 25
- NE Ohio Farm to School Regional Workshop Sept. 26
- Agricultural Fertilizer Applicator Certification Program Training Sept. 26
- Your Woods, Water and Wildlife Oct. 2
Focus on Ohio's Non-native Invasives May 17
May. 17, 2013 | 08:00 am - 04:00 pm
Ohio State University Mansfield Campus
Founder's Auditorium, Ovalwood Hall, 1760 University Drive
Mansfield, OH 44906
This is Ohio Woodland Stewards workshop for professionals in the field, offering three concurrent sessions on a variety of insightful topics at 10 a.m., 11 a.m. 1 p.m., 2 p.m. and 3 p.m.. A quick summary illustrates the variety in this workshop from bats to tree diseases, forest and water invasives, pollinators and renovation of woodlands. See the brochure for details.
Early registration is $45 per person and due May 3; late registration is $55 and due May 10. Registration includes lunch and materials.
Online registration with credit card is available. Questions? Call 614-688-3421 or email email@example.com. Make checks payable to The Ohio State University, and mail to Ohio Woodland Stewards Program, SENR, 2021 Coffey Road, 210 Kottman Hall, Columbus, Ohio 43210