News & Events
- 2014 Workshop on Ag Terrorism: Threats, Impacts and Challenges Sept. 24-25
- Agricultural Fertilizer Applicator Certification Program Training Sept. 25
- NE Ohio Farm to School Regional Workshop Sept. 26
- Agricultural Fertilizer Applicator Certification Program Training Sept. 26
- Your Woods, Water and Wildlife Oct. 2
Pipeline Issues Briefing May 21
May. 21, 2013 | 07:30 pm - 09:30 pm
OSU Extension Office
1415 US 22 SW
Washington Court House, OH
A variety of interstate, intrastate and local oil and gas collection networks are being installed throughout Ohio. Learn the basics of creating an effective easement agreement across private property. Issues concerning financial compensation, natural resource conservation, repair/remediation and conditions where eminent domain provisions apply are presented.
Sponsored by Fayette County Farm Bureau and Fayette County Soil and Water Conservation District.Contact the Fayette County Farm Bureau at 937.382.4407 email or email@example.com for more information.