News & Events
- Drones on The Farm -- What Are the Laws? Sept. 17
- Pipeline Easement Issues Briefing Sept. 17
- Northwest Ohio Ag-Business Breakfast Forum Sept. 18
- 2014 Workshop on Ag Terrorism: Threats, Impacts and Challenges Sept. 24-25
- Agricultural Fertilizer Applicator Certification Program Training Sept. 25
Blueberry, Blackberry and Wine Grape Field Night July 18
Jul. 18, 2013 | 06:00 pm - 09:00 pm
OSU South Centers
Learn the basics of blueberry, blackberry and wine grape production during our field night hosted by Dr. Gary Gao and Dave Scurlock.
- Summer Vineyard Management Practices
- New Blueberry Varieties
- Bird Netting
- Blackberry Production Systems
- Identification and Management of Spotted Wine Drosophila and Marmorated Stink Bug
The registration fee is $10.00 per person and includes a light dinner. Contact Charissa McGlothin at 740-289-2071 ext. 132 to register or email Charissa by clicking here Registration deadline is July 15, 2013.