News & Events
- Drones on The Farm -- What Are the Laws? Sept. 17
- Pipeline Easement Issues Briefing Sept. 17
- Northwest Ohio Ag-Business Breakfast Forum Sept. 18
- 2014 Workshop on Ag Terrorism: Threats, Impacts and Challenges Sept. 24-25
- Agricultural Fertilizer Applicator Certification Program Training Sept. 25
Eating Local is Easy
Jul. 18, 2013 - Jul. 20, 2013
Piqua Farmers Market, Downtown Troy Farmers Market
Miami County Farm Bureau along with Troy Mainstreet, Piqua Mainstreet and Health Partners Clinic will host cooking demonstrations featuring local foods. The first will be held July 18 at the Piqua Community Farmers Market from 4 p.m. to 5 p.m. The second will be held July 20 at Downtown Troy Farmers Market from 10 a.m. to 11 a.m. Farm Bureau members who attend will receive a reusable grocery bag.
No registration is required and the event is free.
For information, contact Miami County Farm Bureau at 937-335-1471 or firstname.lastname@example.org.