News & Events
- Big Solar Business & Community Solar Workshop March 27
- East Ohio Women in Agriculture Conference March 27
- Tuscarawas County Young Ag Professional Kickoff March 27
- 2015 Northeast Ohio Small Farm Conference and Trade Show March 28
- 2015 Ohio River Valley Woodland & Wildlife Workshop March 28
Aug. 15, 2013 | 06:30 pm - 09:30 pm
Medina County Farm Bureauís mission is to connect diners to the land and to the origins of their food, and to honor Medina County's farmers. Season's Harvest is a culinary adventure - literally a harvest without walls. Ingredients for the meal are almost all local with some sourced within sight of the dining table and prepared by local chef, John Kolar of Thyme the Restaurant. Arriving guests are welcomed to the farm and shown to the greeting area where guests will begin a guided tour of the beef and grain operation. A shuttle will then take you to the dining area to mingle and enjoy a glass of wine and appetizers. Guests will be seated at a long table for a meal composed by Chef Kolar. Wines are selectively paired with each course by Vintner Andy Troutman of Wolf Creek Winery.
Cost: $80 per person and all proceeds benefit "Feeding Medina County."Registration: Contact Medina County Farm Bureau at [email protected] or 866-658-7456. Register by Aug. 8.