News & Events
- Big Solar Business & Community Solar Workshop March 27
- East Ohio Women in Agriculture Conference March 27
- Tuscarawas County Young Ag Professional Kickoff March 27
- 2015 Northeast Ohio Small Farm Conference and Trade Show March 28
- 2015 Ohio River Valley Woodland & Wildlife Workshop March 28
Pipeline Issues Briefing Sept. 19
Sep. 19, 2013 | 07:00 pm - 09:00 pm
Mill Creek MetroParks Farm
7574 Columbiana-Canfield Road
A variety of interstate, intrastate and local oil and gas collection networks are being installed throughout Ohio. Learn the basics of creating an effective easement agreement across private property. Issues concerning financial compensation, natural resource conservation, repair/remediation and conditions where eminent domain provisions apply are presented.
Contact Mike Lanave at Northeast Ohio Foresters Association, 330-532-1957, for more information.