News & Events
- Northwest Ohio Ag-Business Breakfast Forum Sept. 18
- 2014 Workshop on Ag Terrorism: Threats, Impacts and Challenges Sept. 24-25
- Agricultural Fertilizer Applicator Certification Program Training Sept. 25
- NE Ohio Farm to School Regional Workshop Sept. 26
- Agricultural Fertilizer Applicator Certification Program Training Sept. 26
Community Energy Briefing Sept. 7
Sep. 7, 2013 | 01:00 pm - 03:00 pm
Van Wert County Fairgrounds
1055 S Washington St.
Van Wert, OH 45891
During the course of the program, energy related issues impacting the area of energy are discussed. This could include: Oil & Gas Leasing, Wind Farm Development, Infrastructure (Pipelines and electric transmission lines being constructed across farm property), Customer Choice Programs (What farmers and rural residents need to ask before they sign a contract with an energy service provider) and other energy related issues by request.
This briefing is taking place as part of the Van Wert County Annual Meeting. Please contact Van Wert County Farm Bureau at 800-260-3499 for more information.