News & Events
- Drones on The Farm -- What Are the Laws? Sept. 17
- Pipeline Easement Issues Briefing Sept. 17
- Northwest Ohio Ag-Business Breakfast Forum Sept. 18
- 2014 Workshop on Ag Terrorism: Threats, Impacts and Challenges Sept. 24-25
- Agricultural Fertilizer Applicator Certification Program Training Sept. 25
Land as Your Legacy Nov. 19
Nov. 19, 2013 | 06:00 pm - 08:00 pm
Voice of America Park Trophy Room
7850 Voa Park Drive
West Chester, OH 45069
If you farm, you need a plan.It's your land and you should decide who inherits it. But if you want to ensure your wishes are carried out after you’re gone, then you need a transition plan. lt ensures your wishes are honored and minimizes legal difficulties and confusion for your family as your operation transitions to the next generation. So, join us for a free seminar to learn how you can take control of your legacy. We'll over topics such as the benefits of having a transition plan, who needs one and what you need to do to get your plan in place. Sponsored by Warren Co. Farm Bureau and Nationwide Insurance.
Please RSVP by Nov. 13., 937-382-4407 or firstname.lastname@example.org You are welcome to brlng a guest.