News & Events
- 2014 Workshop on Ag Terrorism: Threats, Impacts and Challenges Sept. 24-25
- Agricultural Fertilizer Applicator Certification Program Training Sept. 25
- NE Ohio Farm to School Regional Workshop Sept. 26
- Agricultural Fertilizer Applicator Certification Program Training Sept. 26
- Your Woods, Water and Wildlife Oct. 2
2014 OFB Foundation Golf Outing June 30
Jun. 30, 2014 | 09:00 am - 03:00 pm
Jefferson Country Club
7271 Jefferson Meadows Drive
Itís time to tee it up and support the Ohio Farm Bureau Foundation.
This year's event will be held at Jefferson Country Club, which is located on 372 acres in Jefferson Township in Franklin County. The golf course is a Robert Trent Jones, Jr. designed course, opening in 1992, with Scottish links design on the front nine and a more traditional American-style course on the back nine.
Organized in 1985, Ohio Farm Bureau Foundation has helped community groups, civic leaders and consumers in rural, suburban and urban neighborhoods use agriculture to address a variety of quality of life issues. The foundation maintains community grants as well as a group of† educational scholarships including the Cindy Hollingshead Scholarship Fund, Darwin Bryan Scholarship Program, Womenís Leadership in Agriculture Scholarship Program and Foundation Scholar Award.
To register for the OFBF Foundation Invitational Golf Outing, or to obtain further information, contact David Rule (614-246-8210) or e-mail email@example.com.