Do you have a group or organization that is interested in fundraising? If so, Miami County Farm Bureau has an awesome opportunity for you! We are once again looking for groups to work in the Dairy Bar at the Miami County Fair the week of Aug. 9-15, 2019. The Miami County Farm Bureau will pay your organization $250 per shift.
– Make milkshakes for customers.
– Take money for milkshakes.
– Keep a clean work environment at all times.
– Be polite to all customers and other volunteers.
– Must be 12 years of age or older to work in the Dairy Bar.
– Each shift must have 2 adults (18 or over).
– If interested, please contact us by Monday, July 1, 2019.
Miami County Fairgrounds Dairy Bar building
650 N Co Rd 25A Troy, OH 45373
There will be a total of two shifts per day: A morning shift from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. and an evening shift from 5 p.m. to 11 p.m. You may commit to any number of shifts as you would like, with the understanding you must staff a morning shift with a minimum of 6 people and an evening shift with a minimum of 8 people.
Benefits to the organization/volunteer:
$250 will be donated to the group/organization per shift worked. For individuals volunteering that are not part of an organization, the $250 will be divided among all individuals working that shift and donated to a Miami County ag organization of the individual’s choice, as approved by the Miami County Farm Bureau board of trustees. The money can be donated back to Miami County Farm Bureau if the individual or group would like to do so.
How to sign up: