Farm Bureau Night at the Rodeo sponsored by NE Counties Young Ag Professionals
Jun 10, 2023 | 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Date(s) - June 10, 2023
6:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Join the Young Agricultural Professionals from your area for a Night at the Rodeo. Kids events start at 6 p.m. and the rodeo starts at 7 p.m.
Young Ag Professionals provides community, leadership development, and professional growth opportunities and social networking events for ages 18-35. All ages are welcome to join at this event.
Farm Bureau Member Cost
($5 discount on each regular priced ticket)
- Adult tickets (13 and up): $13 (Regular $18)
- Kids tickets (Ages 3-12): $5 (Regular $10)
Pre-Order ONLY by Friday, June 9, 2023
- Call the Farm Bureau office at 440.426.2195 or
- Order tickets online.
- Maximum of five discounted tickets per household.
- Tickets can be purchased for members in your household only.
- Sorry, no non-members may purchase tickets. (But you can join Farm Bureau to receive the discount).
- All discount tickets MUST be purchased through the county Farm Bureau office.
- Regular-price tickets can be purchased from High Steel Rodeo Productions on their website or at the event.
- After June 5, tickets must be picked up at the Farm Bureau will-call table area ONLY.
Questions: Call the Farm Bureau office at 440.426.2195 or email [email protected].
Sponsored by Ashtabula County Farm Bureau, Geauga County Farm Bureau, Lake County Farm Bureau, Trumbull County Farm Bureau, and High Steel Rodeo Productions, LLC.