Since its inception in 2018, the Ohio Farm Bureau Energy Program, a trusted member benefit and solution for members with energy needs, has been helping members through energy education as well as financial savings on electricity and natural gas.
Through our partnership with New Wave, the Ohio Farm Bureau Energy Program will continue to offer best-in-class electricity and natural gas pricing to Ohio Farm Bureau members and will now provide easy over-the-phone and online enrollment.
As a Farm Bureau member, you have options:
- Call to speak to a representative: 800-830-3501
- Email for questions: [email protected]
- Or simply click here to choose your rates and claim your offer online.
- All members can enjoy aspects of the program, but aggregated cost savings is limited to members residing in for-profit utility regions only (for example AEP, DP&L, Toledo Edison, Columbia Gas, Duke)
- If you are a member of a co-op or municipality, for either electric or natural gas, aggregated cost savings will not apply for that individual co-op, but make sure to call OFBF’s Energy Program customer service number to learn of other benefits.
To learn more, call 800-830-3501 or visit the enrollment website.