Tools and Resources
Ohio Farm Bureau Select Partners is an insurance and financial services preferred partnership program for Ohio’s agricultural community.
Farming and agriculture are complex. The needs, business strategy and risks can be vastly different from one farm to the next. Finding the right partners to help protect your family, business and future takes time. And Ohio Farm Bureau members know the value of time.
Working with an insurance agent and financial advisor who understands agriculture, who is familiar with the challenges you face everyday and can offer options based on your specific needs not only saves you time, but gives you the solutions you need to ensure your business is successful.
The Ohio Farm Bureau Select Partners program offers you the comfort knowing the agency and financial advisor will be your valued partner. By adhering to the Select Partners Pledge, you can be confident that participating agencies are committed to the industry and the best solutions on the market.
All participating agencies and advisors are first endorsed by a county Farm Bureau, with vetting by local farmers and ag professional members just like you. To find an Ohio Farm Bureau Select Partner that is right for you contact your local Farm Bureau or use the map below.
View Ohio Farm Bureau Select Partners in a full screen map
County Farm Bureau Endorsements by county
Select Partners Pledge
At Ohio Farm Bureau, we believe in protecting what matters most for our members. To do that, Select Partners participants pledge to provide the best in consultative service. The partnership pledge puts the needs of the member at the center of service, which is not accomplished by selling products. It is accomplished by serving as a consultant and advisor ensuring the solutions provided best meet the member’s needs.
Select partners pledge to:
- Work with members to fully understand their risks from top to bottom.
- Always include and offer the best protection, solutions and options available on the market.
- Provide excellent service, including a detailed explanation of the coverage and options available.
- Conduct regular business operation and portfolio reviews annually or as needed.
- Be responsive and offer innovative business strategies and solutions as part of the service.
- Commit to continued educational development for staff and staying at the forefront of industry innovations.
- Commit to working together to advance agriculture and strengthen our communities.
Information for Agents and Advisors
If you would like to partner with us, we invite you to learn more about the program and selection process.