Ohio Farm Bureau has teamed with John Deere!
Ohio Farm Bureau members are eligible for a complimentary John Deere Rewards upgrade (Platinum 2 status) which unlocks the best loyalty rewards including valuable equipment discounts. It’s easy to become a Rewards member, too! Just sign up for John Deere Rewards program using a valid Ohio Farm Bureau member ID and zip code for membership verification, and become a Platinum 2 level member.
Beginning Sept. 11, 2018, John Deere has implemented a 30-day waiting period for all new Farm Bureau members.
Ohio Farm Bureau members are eligible for the following benefits as Platinum 2 status members:
Discounts on the following categories of equipment:
- Commercial Mowing: $300 – $2,700 off
- Residential Mowing: $100 – $200 off
- Utility Vehicles: $200 – $350 off
- Tractors: $200 – $300 off
- Golf & Sports Turf: $500 – $3,700 off
- Compact Construction 17% off MSRP
Other Details and Restrictions
- Rewards benefits are only available at John Deere dealerships. Purchases from other stores will count toward Rewards status, but are not eligible for a Rewards discount.
- Must be a valid member of Farm Bureau for 30 days.
- A valid member email address is required for eligibility.
- Members need to sign up once for the Rewards program, then renew or reactivate their membership in the Rewards program approximately every two years.
- Rewards members can manage their account at MyJohnDeere.Deere.com.
- Rewards terms and conditions.