News & Events
- 2014 Workshop on Ag Terrorism: Threats, Impacts and Challenges Sept. 24-25
- Agricultural Fertilizer Applicator Certification Program Training Sept. 25
- NE Ohio Farm to School Regional Workshop Sept. 26
- Agricultural Fertilizer Applicator Certification Program Training Sept. 26
- Your Woods, Water and Wildlife Oct. 2
Dairy Producer Meeting with OSU Large Animal Services
Feb. 7, 2013 | 11:30 am
Der Dutchman REstaurant
Plain City, OH
OSU Large Animal Sercices presents Dr. Greg Edwards, Pfizer Animal Health, and Dr. Lowell Midla, OSU Veterinarian, to speak about drug residue avoidance and testing.
This meeting will help you understand how drug residues can happen on dairies, how you can avoid them, record keeping for pharmaceuticals and recent FDA Rule Changes and how they impact you.
Lunch will be provided. Please RSVP by Feb. 1 by calling 937-642-2936.