Due to changes in Endangered Species information, Enlist One and Enlist Duo cannot be used in 12 Ohio counties.Read More
Among the primary responsibilities:
- Provide leadership and direction to County Farm Bureaus for the purpose of improving the strength, effectiveness, and visibility of the organization in pursuit of stated Ohio Farm Bureau and County Farm Bureau goals and programs.
- Achieve membership growth through multiple strategies including an annual volunteer membership campaign, direct sales and strong partnerships.
- Work with county leaders to recruit new volunteers and provide leadership opportunities and training to develop and enhance volunteer leadership skills.
- Develop and enhance relationships with Nationwide, legislators, governmental agencies, agribusiness, local businesses, community groups and other strategic partners
- Assist the county boards to oversee county finances and develop an annual budget aligned to county goals and annual audits.
- Responsible for managing the local Farm Bureau office, including but not limited to personnel, data management, finances and correspondence.
Through its policies it brings together people in the agricultural community and invests in building vibrant communities that support agriculture.Future employees, leaders
As a member of Farm Bureau, I am glad that this organization takes action when necessary to protect and advance agriculture.Policy Development
If you have issues with local planning or have legal questions, someone at the Farm Bureau has the answer for you, or they’ll connect you with someone who does.Hansen's Greenhouse
Farm Bureau is an incredible organization that has given me countless professional development opportunities in addition to advocating for all sizes and types of farmers.
We go to a lot of Farm Bureau events, and there’s a lot of camaraderie built because you’re meeting with people who have similar interests and goals.Event Calendar
Thanks to generous support from Nationwide, the Ag Foundation opened applications for education grants that will empower educators with more accurate information about agriculture. Apply by Feb. 28.Read More
Farmers are gathering in Atlanta, and participating virtually across the country, for the 103rd American Farm Bureau Annual Convention.Read More