Date(s) - January 19, 2023
8:30 am - 4:00 pm
OSU Extension, Fairfield County invites you to participate in this event. This workshop is designed to help farm families learn to successfully create a succession and estate plan that will help transfer farm ownership, management, and assets to the next generation.
- Developing goals for estate and Succession
- Planning for the Transition of Control
- Planning for the Unexpected
- Communication and Conflict Management during Farm transfer
- Legal Tools and Strategies
- Developing Your Team; and
- Selecting an Attorney.
Cost is $30 which covers two family members and one set of course materials. Lunch is included, courtesy of Farm Credit. Cash or check accepted the day of the event.