The Allen County Farm Bureau will award scholarships for the college year 2020. The scholarship award recipients will be recognized at the Allen County 2020 Farm Bureau Annual Meeting and will receive a scholarship check after grades are submitted from their fall quarter/semester in school.
The Allen County Farm Bureau will select recipients from the applications that meet the mandatory criteria. A scholarship selection committee, appointed by the Allen County Farm Bureau Board of Trustees, will evaluate the scholarship applications and present their recommendations for the awards to the Board for approval. From the applications, the committee will evaluate each candidate’s academic performance, agriculture and Farm Bureau involvement and activities.
The purpose of the scholarship program is:
- To financially assist and reward a college-bound high school senior and/or college enrolled student who intends to further their education.
- To recognize the present and future scholastic ability of young adults.
- To invest in the post-secondary education and career planning of young adults.
- To select recipients based upon merit, abilities and accomplishments.
- If you need additional information, or have any questions/concerns, please contact the Allen County Farm Bureau office at (567) 356-4114. Office hours are Monday – Thursday, 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
The complete scholarship application should be delivered or postmarked no later than April 10, 2020 to:
Allen County Farm Bureau
110 Industrial Dr. Suite C
Wapakoneta, OH 45895