The Allen County Farm Bureau will award the Ed Ulrich Scholarship for the college year 2023. Apply by March 31, 2023.Read More
The Allen County Farm Bureau will award the Ed Ulrich Scholarship for the college year 2023. The scholarship award recipients will be recognized at the Allen County 2023 Farm Bureau Annual Meeting and will receive a scholarship check after grades are submitted from their fall quarter/semester in school.
The Allen County Farm Bureau will select recipients from the applications that meet the mandatory criteria. A scholarship selection committee, appointed by the Allen County Farm Bureau Board of Trustees, will evaluate the scholarship applications and present their recommendations for the awards to the board for approval. From the applications, the committee will evaluate each candidate’s academic performance, agriculture and Farm Bureau involvement and activities.
The purpose of the scholarship program is:
- To financially assist and reward a college-bound high school senior and/or college enrolled student who intends to further their education.
- To recognize the present and future scholastic ability of young adults.
- To invest in the post-secondary education and career planning of young adults.
- To select recipients based upon merit, abilities and accomplishments.
- If you need additional information, or have any questions/concerns, please contact the Allen County Farm Bureau office at 877-775-7642. Office hours are Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
The complete scholarship application should be submitted online by March 31, 2023.