The new, innovative Ohio hops research program offered by Ohio State University’s College of Food, Agricultural, and Environmental Sciences is offering free monthly tours of its hops fields in Wooster...
News & Events
- Ohio Farm Bureau Annual Meeting Dec. 2 to 4
- Ohio Farm and Food Leadership Forum Dec. 2
- Commercial Grape and Wine Workshop, Dec. 3
- First Friday Tours: Hops Production
- Agriculture and Natural Resources Tax Webinar and Workshop, Dec. 14
Member of the News Media?
Reporters, please visit our news room located in the Media and Publications section of this site.
- 6eventNov. 6, 2015 | 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
First Friday Tours: Hops Production
- 14eventNov. 14, 2015 | 09:00 am - 03:00 pm
Northwest Ohio Landowners Conference, Nov. 14
- 20eventNov. 20, 2015 | 01:00 pm - 02:00 pm
Economics of Planting Cover Crops Webinar Nov. 20
- 21eventNov. 21, 2015 | 06:00 pm - 09:00 pm
Erie, Huron, Lorain Counties' Young Ag Professionals - Nov. 21
- 24eventNov. 24, 2015 | 07:00 pm - 09:00 pm
Farmland Preservation Meeting Nov. 24
November 2015 Events
30335 Oregon Road
A Nov. 14 workshop near Toledo aims to help landowners better understand and manage their natural resources, from trees to bees to ponds to wildlife. The Northwest Ohio Landowners Conference: Natural ...
Growers who plant cover crops instead of tilling their soil will save money upfront and have healthier soils and better yields long-term, says a soil health and cover crops expert with the College of ...
2008 State Road (St Rt 60)
Join Young Ag Professionals from Erie, Huron and Lorain counties for a fun-filled evening with a catered meal, wine tasting, trivia and fellowship at Paper Moon Vineyards. Prizes will be awarded. Invi...
10025 Amity Road
Brookville, OH 45309.
Are you interested in preserving your farm for future generations? An information meeting to discuss the preservation of Montgomery County agricultural land in perpetuity through an agricultural easem...