Current Ohio Farm Bureau Health Benefits Plan participants will be seeing a major enhancement in plan benefits starting July 1. Anthem will become the health network provider and reinsurer also providing administrative services, which include claims processing, provider network and pharmacy benefit management.
The Ohio Farm Bureau Health Benefits Plan is an employee benefit plan and trust arrangement that offers employees medical benefits.
Anthem provides local and national access to high-quality providers. In Ohio, there are more than 15,200 primary care doctors, nearly 44,000 specialists and more than 310 hospitals in network. Nationally, Health Benefits Plan participants will have access to 95% of doctors, 96% of hospitals and approximately 66,000 retail pharmacies.
For employers who use Health Benefits Plan for their employees’ health insurance, they can access personalized health and wellness programs:
- The SmartShopper program can guide employees to lower-cost options for common services to help minimize out-of-pocket costs and earn them cash rewards.
- LiveHealth Online for video doctor visits 24/7 with board certified doctors from their computer or mobile device.
- Future Moms program provides access to qualified nurses who can help employees follow a health care provider’s plan of care.
- The 24/7 NurseLine has registered nurses on call to provide help with everything from a baby’s fever to allergy relief tips.
- ConditionCare provides one-on-one help for employees with chronic conditions like asthma or diabetes.
- MyHealth Advantage can alert to potential health risks or care gaps with specific actions to take for better results.
- The Behavioral Health Program includes services for people dealing with depression, anxiety, stress, or substance abuse.
- Registered nurse case managers can help employees receive the best care possible when hospitalized for a major illness or injury or struggling with multiple health issues.
For access to high-quality health care at an affordable cost, you can rely on the Ohio Farm Bureau Health Benefits Plan. Learn more