Henry County Farm Bureau is hosting a countywide video/photo contest. The contest is open to ALL Henry County residents, and photo entries will be displayed at the Henry County Fair Aug. 12-19 at the Farm Bureau display in the Ag Hall.
- Video (30-60 seconds): Tell us about your farm and/or why your family belongs to Farm Bureau.
- Photo/Ag Humor (Silly/Messy Kids, Stuck Tractors, General Farm Funny)
- Photo/ Farmstead (Farm Landscape, Barns/Homes, General Farm Photos)
- Photo/Farm Family(Picture of Family or Individuals on the Farm)
Cash Prizes will be awarded for each category: $50 for First Place, $25 for Second Place, $15 for Third Place.
1. Cash Prizes in each category: First Place – $50, Second Place – $25, Third Place – $15
2. Videos should be between 30–60 seconds long and submitted by July 15, 2021 to [email protected]
3. Photos can be submitted in color or black & white (see submission deadlines below).
4. All photos should be in their original form– NO “PHOTOSHOP.”
5. Photos should be submitted as a 4 inch by 6 inch print and on a quarter inch “matte.”
6. Must include Full Name, Address, Phone Number and Category on the back of each matted photo.
7. Video winners will be chosen at the Farm Bureau annual meeting July 27, 2021 and awarded thereafter.
8. Photo winners will be selected by Sunday, Aug. 15 and awarded thereafter.
Photo & Video Submission:
1.All Photo & Video entries will be exhibited at the Henry County Fair at the Farm Bureau display area in the Ag Hall.
2. Submit Videos to [email protected] by JULY 15, 2021. All video entries received on time get a $10 cash prize. Videos received after the 7/15/21 deadline will not be eligible for prizes.
3. Submit Photos to the Farm Bureau Booth at the fair by noon on Fri. Aug 13, 2021
Submit photos via mail to the Henry County Farm Bureau Office by Aug. 10:
P.O. Box 53099, 362 Main Street, Pettisville, OH 43553
Feature photo credit: Dave Liggett